In your view, what would a successful low carbon economy look like and how should the West Midlands transform its economy to meet that vision?
The new website presents five articles given in response, written by contributors working in manufacturing, local government, education, public and voluntary sectors.
We want the articles to stimulate a debate so, this year, we decided to present the articles in an online commentable form. Please do visit the website, have a read and add your comments to the articles.
If you prefer to read at length, you can still download a single pdf combining all the articles – Fit for the Future: What’s your vision of a low carbon future? (pdf, 587kb).
- Roger Levett – Levett-Therivel Sustainability Consultants
- Simon Slater – Sustainability West Midlands
- Darren Gardner – enviro-techno.tumblr.com and Coventry City Council
- John O’Connor – low carbon vehicle technology project, Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Tony McNally – Climate Change Solutions
- Krystyna Tarkowski – Coventry and Warwickshire Lifelong Learning Network
- Visit the website: www.wmro.org/fitforthefuture2
- Fit for the Future 2009: positioning the West Midlands for economic recovery